Ethics Committee Permission / Informed Consent
ULAKBİM TR DIRECTORY Committee requests that the Ethics Committee Approval be obtained for researchconducted in all disciplines, including social sciences, upon the change it has made in the journal evaluation criteria for the year 2020, and that this approval is stated and documented in the article.
Upon this change in Article 8 within the scope of TR INDEX Evaluation Criteria, for studies requiring ethics committee approval, the process of which started in 2020, the information regarding the permission (ethics committee name, date and number) included in the Ethics Committee Approval is in the method section of the article and the first / last It is mandatory to take place on the page.
Accordingly, it will be sent to our journal for publication in the next period;
(1) In all studies conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using questionnaire, interview, focus group study, observation, experiment, interview techniques
(2) In research where humans and animals (including material / data) are used for experimental or other scientific purposes
(3) In clinical trials on humans
(4) In animal studies
(5) In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, it is necessary to include information on the ethics committee in retrospective researches in the relevant sections and to comply with research and publication ethics.
• In case reports to be sent other than research articles;
(1) Stating that the informed consent form has been obtained
(2) obtaining and indicating permission from the owners for the use of scales, questionnaires, photographs belonging to others
(3) It should be stated that the copyright regulations are complied with for the intellectual and artistic works used.
• Ethics Committee Approval will not be required for review articles.